Struggling with Logic Test Question 1: Need Help?

• Thread starter Geoffrey F. Miller
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hard
In summary, the conversation is about a difficult logic/IQ building question on a website. The person asking for help has spent an hour on the question and is still unable to figure it out. They provide a link to the question and ask for help in solving it. Another person offers a hint, but the original person is still unable to solve it. Finally, the person who provides the hint explains the solution by matching balls in different groups until the missing 4 are found. The original person thanks them for their help and expresses surprise at the solution.
Geoffrey F. Miller
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Still haven't figured it out. Does anyone have an idea?

Has no one else figured this out yet? :surprise:

There must be an answer! Someone, please help!

There are 2 groups with 10 balls and one group with 20 balls (once you find the missing 4). In the group of 20 look at the first ball at the top and the first ball at the bottom (pink and blue), match that with a pink and blue (same positions) in the first group of 10.

Then go to the next two balls in the group of 20 and match them with the second group of 10.

Keep alternating until you eliminate all but the last 4, use these to complete the problem.

Thanks! I would of never guessed that.

Related to Struggling with Logic Test Question 1: Need Help?

1. What does "help me out on #1" mean?

"Help me out on #1" is a request for assistance or guidance on a particular question or problem that is considered difficult.

2. Can you provide more context or background information on #1?

Additional context or background information can be helpful in understanding the question better and providing a more accurate answer. Please provide any relevant information or details related to #1.

3. Are there any specific resources or references you recommend for #1?

As a scientist, I may be able to recommend specific resources or references that can provide further information or insights on #1. However, it is important to note that the credibility and relevance of these resources may vary.

4. Can you break down #1 into smaller, more manageable questions?

Sometimes, breaking down a difficult question into smaller, more manageable parts can help in better understanding and tackling it. I will do my best to break down #1 into smaller questions if needed.

5. Is there a specific deadline or time frame for #1?

Knowing the deadline or time frame for #1 can help in prioritizing and providing a timely response. Please let me know if there is a specific deadline or time frame for this question.