Where Can a Freshman Physics Student Find Summer Internships in Europe?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Demroz
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I am currently an undergraduate at a small physics school in Texas. I'm a freshman, but I'll be graduating in ~2.5-3 years (lots of ap credits/local uni). My parents are in the process of moving to Europe(Italy), and I really would like to find something physics related I could do for the summer. Keep in mind, its my first semester so I haven't had a lot of physics classes but I'm taking modern and computational (good grades so far), next semester I will be doing mechanics (the senior course). I'm also doing research in Astrophysics. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to what I could do/where I could apply for, or maybe point me to some sites that could help me with this. Thanks in advance
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Demroz said:
I am currently an undergraduate at a small physics school in Texas. I'm a freshman, but I'll be graduating in ~2.5-3 years (lots of ap credits/local uni). My parents are in the process of moving to Europe(Italy), and I really would like to find something physics related I could do for the summer. Keep in mind, its my first semester so I haven't had a lot of physics classes but I'm taking modern and computational (good grades so far), next semester I will be doing mechanics (the senior course). I'm also doing research in Astrophysics. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to what I could do/where I could apply for, or maybe point me to some sites that could help me with this. Thanks in advance
Have you considered contacting any of the local universities there to ask them about this?