Taylor and Wheeler's Spacetime Physics (1st Edition)

Main Question or Discussion Point

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to buy a copy of the first edition of the textbook "Spacetime Physics" by Taylor and Wheeler in my country, but I haven't been able to get my hands on a copy of it. Moreover, the e-books available online are poorly scanned with a bad font.

I was able to download chapter 1, along with its solutions, in a reasonably good format from Edwin Taylor's website.

I'd appreiciate if someone can help me locate a resource that has chapter 2 and 3 of the textbook, with hopefully good output.

Answers and Replies

But its $5 USD how much can it cost with shipping and customs tarriffs added? The book retailed for $60 to $80 USD new.

I did see that you can view portions of it online at Google books.

But its $5 USD how much can it cost with shipping and customs tarriffs added? The book retailed for $60 to $80 USD new.

I did see that you can view portions of it online at Google books.
The website doesn't list that but I'll definitely try looking more in to. Some imported textbooks from online book stores are available for up to 150-250 dollars, which is too much.

It'd be great if you have any other resource in mind. I'll try Google books as well.