The Big Question: Folding or Scrunching Toiletries?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ||spoon||
  • Start date Start date

scrunching or folding??

  • I'm a folder!

    Votes: 23 57.5%
  • I'm a scruncher!

    Votes: 13 32.5%
  • I have a different method (explain!?!?)

    Votes: 4 10.0%

  • Total voters
    40
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
100 replies · 18K views
nismaratwork said:
Somehow that missed being funny and just hit 'disturbing'. I never need to read the words, "fecal," or, "buttocks," for a LONG time.
It was amusing...
 
Physics news on Phys.org
╔(σ_σ)╝ said:
It was amusing...

I wasn't being completely serious...
 
Borg said:
Mine doesn't fold or scrunch. :devil:

stainless_steel_toilet_paper.jpg
Yeah!
You are the man!




When are you going to switch to fiberglass?
 
FtlIsAwesome said:
Yeah!
You are the man!

Yeah, ok...

I'm thinking a minute. Gimme a sec...

Yeah, ok. I fold. Whew! Hard one, there...
 
What I don't get about scrunchers is this:

What happens after the first pass? You can't simply re-fold. Basically, a scrunched wad is a one-use wad.
 
DaveC426913 said:
What I don't get about scrunchers is this:

What happens after the first pass? You can't simply re-fold. Basically, a scrunched wad is a one-use wad.

I have about 12 responses to that, and all of them would result in an instant perma-ban. *sigh*

Still, I agree with you.
 
FtlIsAwesome said:
Uhh...

Use another piece.
Exactly. Very wasteful of materials, not to mention hard on toilet systems and wallets.
 
It's tough to make up your mind which method you should use sometimes.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPOX6R7RvBM
 
Last edited by a moderator:
BobG said:
It's tough to make up your mind which method you should use sometimes.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPOX6R7RvBM


...And just like that I pray for deafness, blindness, and death in swift succession. :smile:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC426913 said:
Very wasteful of materials, not to mention hard on toilet systems and wallets.
Bah humbug.