Share Your Dog Stories and Photos: What Breed is Your Favorite?

In summary, sharing dog stories and photos allows dog lovers to connect and celebrate their favorite breeds. Whether it's the loyalty of a Golden Retriever or the spunk of a Dachshund, each breed has its own unique qualities that make them beloved by their owners. Through sharing these stories and photos, we can appreciate the diversity and love that dogs bring into our lives. So, let's continue to share and celebrate our favorite dog breeds!
ClaraPup.JPG

Update to my earlier post. My pointer went to the big biscuit bakery in the sky about 10 months ago. I finally felt like I could handle having a new pup in my life so like the bumper sticker says "who rescued who?" I've added this coon hound to the Dr Transport line of puppies who have stolen my crusty old heart.

Attachments

• ClaraPup.JPG
    ClaraPup.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 400
Likes Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
Sadly my sweet dog in my first post died a few months ago from an aggressive liver cancer. That was so brutal (then my cat got cancer and died...). We miss her dearly, but are moving forward. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

A couple weeks ago we adopted siblings!

Say hello to Jax (lighter male) and Hazel (darker female). Jax is super shy but Hazel is super out going.

dogs.jpg

Likes Rubidium_71, Stavros Kiri and pinball1970
What breed are those, Greg?

symbolipoint said:
What breed are those, Greg?
Mountain Cur

Likes Stavros Kiri
Sorry for your loss, Greg. Your new dogs look great! That breed has a venerable history.

Likes Greg Bernhardt and Stavros Kiri
Greg Bernhardt said:
Sadly my sweet dog in my first post died a few months ago from an aggressive liver cancer. That was so brutal (then my cat got cancer and died...). We miss her dearly, but are moving forward. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Sorry for the loss Greg. Let's dedicate this thread ...
Enjoy the new ones! ...