There is word that I can't nowhere near spell. Disprecency ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter pivoxa15
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 4K views
pivoxa15
Messages
2,250
Reaction score
1
There is word that I can't nowhere near spell. "Disprecency"?

There is word that I can't nowhere near spell. It means 'there is a difference or error between something'. Can someone help out?

Thanks
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I believe you're referring to 'descrepancy'.
 
discrepancy... I am pretty sure...

Sorry Danger lol, I don't mean to correct you or something :-p .
 
dontdisturbmycircles said:
discrepancy... I am pretty sure...

Sorry Danger lol, I don't mean to correct you or something :-p .

Yep, "discrepancy" is correct :smile:
 
Sorry... typo again. See previous reference to ambidextrous typing problems. :redface:

I got to start proof-reading these things before I post 'em.