Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Thesis Submission to Scientific Journal

1. Oct 8, 2014 #1
    I have discovered a theory related to the anomaly and uncertainty prevailing after the discovery of Unified Field Theory. But I don't know what to do with the theory. I have learnt that the theories are submitted as technical paper to the scientific journal, but how do I submit the paper to the journal ? Please help me out...
    I prefer to submit my article in Elsevier journal...

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 8, 2014 #2

Drakkith

Staff: Mentor

Contact the journal and ask them about their submission process?

4. Oct 8, 2014 #3

Dale

Most scientific journals have, at the beginning or end of each issue, a section entitled "instructions to authors". This will give detailed instructions on length limits, formatting requirements, and submission processes. Follow the instructions exactly.

Note, writing a good quality scientific paper is very different from any other kind of writing you may have done in the past. You would be well advised to find a sympathetic professor at a nearby university and seek their input before submission to a journal. Chances are very high, if you are asking this question here, that your theory is not viable. A sympathetic professor could help explain why.

5. Oct 8, 2014 #4

jtbell

Probably also on their web site.

6. Oct 8, 2014 #5
  7. Oct 8, 2014 #6

russ_watters

So am I going to be the first to say it?

Asking the question means you almost certainly means you haven't discovered anything.

8. Oct 8, 2014 #7

Drakkith

Since the OP's question has been answered, I feel it is in the best interest of this thread for it to be locked. Mentors (or the OP) can PM me if they have any issues with this.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook