Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

A Throwing gravity and dark energy in the same basket

1. Jan 22, 2017 #1
    (I suck at math... but I really like physics. In school, I flunked math on a regular basis and somehow managed to get decent physics grades... in spite of terrible math skills.
    But what I am good at is getting an image in my head of the physical properties of the universe and how it behaves.)

Annyways, on to my case. I think I might have found a way, a theory at least as to how and why dark energy and gravity may be the same force, exerted on an object and/or spacetime itself. I am not talking about just those two being connected, but rather being the same force acting on two entirely different things in the universe.

Unfortunately I do not have any credentials of an astrophisicist or sufficient skills in mathematics to be taken seriously. So I am wondering whether there is anyone here to at least be willing to explore this possibility together with me?

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 22, 2017 #2

PeterDonis

2016 Award

Staff: Mentor

You should be aware that this is a big red flag that whatever idea you think you have come up with is extremely likely to be wrong.

Sorry, that is not the purpose of PF. Thread closed.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook