1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Top grad programs in several complex variables and complex geometry?

1. Aug 30, 2012 #1
    I know UC San Diego is good, Rothschild and Ebenfelt are there, but are there any other ones that stand out in these and related fields?

Thanks a bunch

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 30, 2012 #2
    This isn't my area, but I heard from one of Ebenfelt's students that Xiaojun Huang of Rutgers is very talented in this field.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
  4. Aug 30, 2012 #3
    Wow Huang is at Rutgers! Omg thanks, I knew posting this was a good idea. I actually have a very good chance of getting into Rutgers, I know people who are there now.

Does anyone know any other big names or good schools for these areas?

5. Aug 31, 2012 #4
    I assume you are only interested in US universities? –If that's the case, I would look into Donu Arapura's work. He is in Purdue University: http://www.math.purdue.edu/~dvb/
    But if I were you I would just look to different books/papers' authors and find in which university they are.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook