Triskaidekaphobia is the fear to the number 13

  • Thread starter Thread starter meteor
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
37 replies · 5K views
Note to self: She leaves guys in handcuffs in the hallway to get on PF. Got it. :biggrin:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I didn't have any phobias til I read all this. Now I've got killer bees and catheterization while handcuffed to think about.
As far as superstions go, I'm Aquarius and we don't believe in stuff like that.
 
tribdog said:
I didn't have any phobias til I read all this. Now I've got killer bees and catheterization while handcuffed to think about.
As far as superstions go, I'm Aquarius and we don't believe in stuff like that.
Then STAY OUT OF HOSPITALS! :biggrin: :biggrin:

So if triskaidekaphobia is the fear of the number 13, what would they call a fear of being catheterized while handcuffed? Cathcuffkaphobia? :eek: :biggrin:

See, the trick here is to remember to just STAY in the mental health ward. It's not quite as scary as a hospital ER. :wink:
 
Ivan Seeking said:
Note to self: She leaves guys in handcuffs in the hallway to get on PF. Got it. :biggrin:
Yes, dear. But don't worry. We didn't use YOUR cuffs. They're still safe and sound in my purse. :wink: :biggrin:
 
Tsunami said:
See, the trick here is to remember to just STAY in the mental health ward. It's not quite as scary as a hospital ER. :wink:
Like I have a choice in the matter, but if they leave the ward door unlocked for 5 seconds I'm outta here. Then it's over the wall, hitch a ride on an ostrich, change my name back to I.B. Sane and I'm back on easy street with my pencil. Alphabet soup, pooop, howdy, howdy. And that's all I'm going to say about that.
 
tribdog said:
Like I have a choice in the matter, but if they leave the ward door unlocked for 5 seconds I'm outta here. Then it's over the wall, hitch a ride on an ostrich, change my name back to I.B. Sane and I'm back on easy street with my pencil. Alphabet soup, pooop, howdy, howdy. And that's all I'm going to say about that.
Well... OK!
Have fun! Don't forget to write! :biggrin:
 
Hey tribdog, is the vacuum bag hot today? howdy howdy...
 
jimmy p said:
Hey tribdog, is the vacuum bag hot today? howdy howdy...
is the vacuum bag hot today? IS THE VACUUM BAG HOT TODAY? That's it, I've had it! Where's my deodorant? Rose petal electric blink howdy howdy. And that's final