Truck in the shop, need food delivered

  • Thread starter Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Food Truck
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
10 replies · 2K views
tribdog
Messages
779
Reaction score
17
okay, my truck is in the shop today. I need some food delivered. somebody call and have some food sent over please.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
geez, thanks a lot. guess I got to do it myself. You people are so damn lazy.
 
I could order you some, but it would take three days to reach you o:)
 
I called and some English take out is on it's way. I figured some pie & mash would hit the spot. It'll be there in 3 days. Oh and some stewed eels (I thought the jellied eels were a bit much).

edit - funny Monique said 3 days also
 
Last edited:
I called one of those hole-in-the-wall Mexican food take-out places you like so much. I don't speak much Spanish though, so I'm not sure what I ordered you. I think they said something about it being extra without the spit, so I told them to leave the spit in. That means BBQ spit, right? I think it was something with the name "perro" in it. It sounded a bit like pillow, so I figured it was something light and fluffy. :biggrin:
 
jellied eels would have probably been better than what I had. I was forced to go next door to the mexican place again. I suggest staying away from the "shrimp in waterchili" the cucumber and tomato garnish was pretty good, but the shrimp was see through raw. I just can't deal with see through or chewy shrimp. I will recommend the gorditas however. I didn't know what they were, but I'm working my way through the menu. turns out they are light and fluffy flat tacos. I've never had sour cream like this though. it wasn't really what I think of when I hear cream. A chunk of it fell off my gordita and actually bounced on the floor.
 
tribdog said:
. I've never had sour cream like this though. it wasn't really what I think of when I hear cream. A chunk of it fell off my gordita and actually bounced on the floor.


Well that cured my hunger for the day
 
I ate at a Thai food resteraunt one time, a pepper fell on the floor and bounced up... then it instantly converted all its mass into heat and light.
 
Evo said:
Oh and some stewed eels (I thought the jellied eels were a bit much).
 
Mk said:
I ate at a Thai food resteraunt one time, a pepper fell on the floor and bounced up... then it instantly converted all its mass into heat and light.


So you must be suffering badly from the burns associated with such a large energy release. How are you even able to post? :wink:
 
Hi hungry, I'm polyb! Nice to meet you, what happened to tribdog? I heard he was having transpo problems and got lost looking for some cheap ari-mex food. Have you seen him?