Unconventional capacitors connections

• Thread starter Drako Amorim
  • Start date
In summary, unconventional capacitor connections refer to alternative ways of connecting capacitors in electrical circuits. This can include connecting capacitors in parallel, series, or a combination of both, as well as using unconventional materials such as graphene or carbon nanotubes. These methods can result in increased capacitance, improved performance, and cost-effectiveness in electronic devices. However, they also come with their own limitations and challenges, such as complex circuit design and manufacturing processes. Overall, unconventional capacitor connections offer potential for innovation and advancement in the field of electronics.
Drako Amorim
Hi everyone, the problem is related to these two capacitor connections:

capc.jpg

In the enunciate it is said that these two are equivalent and it is asked to prove that:

Screenshot_2017-01-17-15-32-23.jpg

My problem with these solution is that I do not know how analyze them, because of the two potencial difference. Can you please give me a light of how do it? Sorry about my poor english, I am not proficient.

Physics news on Phys.org
Sorry, I have posted in the wrong place :'(

No worries. Just post in the Homework Help, Introductory Physics forum, and fill out the HH Template that you are provided when posting there. You should get good help there.

Welcome to the PF :smile:

Likes Electron Spin