Uncovering the Mysteries of the h- Particle

• Thread starter Daniel Y.
  • Start date
In summary, the source of the article is being questioned for its credibility and the claims made in the article are currently unverified and may be a hoax.
Physics news on Phys.org
Two comments:

“One of these days in your travels, a guy is going to come up to you and show you a nice brand-new deck of cards on which the seal is not yet broken, and this guy is going to offer to bet you that he can make the Jack of Spades jump out of the deck and squirt cider in your ear. But, son, do not bet this man, for as sure as you are standing there, you are going to end up with an earful of cider.”
Damon Runyan in Guys and Dolls

www.psychoceramic.com[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
So it's a fake? I thought Physorg was a reputable source. Last time I visit that website.

I have no way of knowing it's a fake. That's the beauty of these claims - there's no way of checking them (say, close your eyes and give me change for this $1000 bill - don't look). But it sure smells like one. That particular arrangement has shown up before.

Until there is a verified, accepted perpetual machine, any discussion of such a thing is not allowed on PF.

Future posts and threads on this will be immediately deleted.

Zz.

Daniel Y. said:
So it's a fake? I thought Physorg was a reputable source. Last time I visit that website.
Well, as Markus Zahn indicated, it needs investigation. Not enough detail to understand the circuitry.

At the moment, there is insufficient information with which to draw a definitive conclusion.

What is the h- Particle?

The h- Particle is a subatomic particle that was first observed in 2012 at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) in Europe. It is a heavy, unstable particle that is approximately six times the mass of a proton.

Why is the h- Particle important?

The discovery of the h- Particle was a significant milestone in particle physics because it confirmed the existence of the Higgs field, which gives particles their mass. This discovery also helps us better understand the fundamental building blocks of the universe and the forces that govern them.

How was the h- Particle discovered?

The h- Particle was discovered through the use of high-energy particle collisions at the LHC. Scientists used sophisticated detectors to analyze the debris from these collisions and look for unique patterns that could indicate the presence of the h- Particle. This process required years of data collection and analysis.

What are the potential applications of the h- Particle?

One potential application of the h- Particle is the development of new technologies, such as more efficient energy production or advanced medical imaging techniques. Additionally, further research on the h- Particle could lead to a better understanding of the universe and its origins.

What are some current research efforts focused on the h- Particle?

Scientists are currently conducting further studies on the properties of the h- Particle, such as its interactions with other particles and its decay mechanisms. They are also investigating the possibility of producing h- Particles in a controlled manner to study its behavior in more detail. Additionally, researchers are using the h- Particle as a tool to search for new physics beyond the Standard Model.