Understanding Inequalities: Part II Question | Need Help?

In summary, the conversation discusses the purpose and differences between Understanding Inequalities: Part II Question and Part I, and how it can help address real-world inequalities. It also mentions that prior knowledge of inequalities is not required to answer the question and how it can be used in a scientific setting to spark discussions and further research.
synkk
DIhhNSN.png

I need help with the second part, I've managed to get through all of the part (i), but I have no idea where to really start with part (ii), any hints to start me off and I'll keep posting how I'm doing.

thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
hi synkk! :smile:

(i don't know whether this works :redface:, but …)

i'd try rewriting it as a + b + c ≥ 3abc :wink:

Hint: the last equality can be rewritten as:
[tex]\frac{trs^2 + rst^2+ tsr^2}{rst}[/tex]

Related to Understanding Inequalities: Part II Question | Need Help?

1. What is the purpose of Understanding Inequalities: Part II Question?

The purpose of Understanding Inequalities: Part II Question is to further explore the concept of inequalities, specifically in the context of social and economic disparities. This question aims to help individuals gain a deeper understanding of how inequalities impact society and how they can be addressed.

2. How is Understanding Inequalities: Part II Question different from Part I?

Understanding Inequalities: Part II Question builds upon the knowledge gained in Part I and delves deeper into the complexities of inequalities. Part I focused on defining and identifying inequalities, while Part II examines the root causes and consequences of inequalities in more detail.

3. Can Understanding Inequalities: Part II Question help to address real-world inequalities?

Yes, Understanding Inequalities: Part II Question aims to provide individuals with a better understanding of inequalities and their impact on society. By understanding the root causes and consequences of inequalities, individuals can work towards addressing and reducing them in their communities and beyond.

4. Is prior knowledge of inequalities required to answer Understanding Inequalities: Part II Question?

While some basic understanding of inequalities may be helpful, it is not a prerequisite for answering Understanding Inequalities: Part II Question. This question is designed to be accessible to individuals with varying levels of knowledge on the topic.

5. How can Understanding Inequalities: Part II Question be used in a scientific setting?

Understanding Inequalities: Part II Question can be used in a scientific setting to spark discussions and further research on the topic of inequalities. It can also serve as a starting point for scientists to develop solutions and interventions to address inequalities in their respective fields.