Understanding List of Methids and its Usage in User-32 DLL

  • Thread starter Thread starter PhysicsBegner
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    List
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
PhysicsBegner
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Understading List of Methids and its Usage in User-32 DLL

I would want to understand the list of functions, its Parameters and its usage in User-32 DLL. Could anyone let me know the online source for it.

Thank You.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hey PhysicsBegner.

I would suggest you use a dis-assembler to get the exported function table for that DLL, and then get a copy of the Win32 reference guide to get a definition and usage specification for each individual function.
 
I would suggest going to Amazon Books and finding a well-regarded book on Win32 API programming. There are a LOT of pitfalls in calling system DLL's in Windows.