Undescended Testicles: Surgery Options for 28 Yr Old Male

  • Topic: Medical 
  • Thread starter Thread starter brandon1234
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
brandon1234
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I'm a 28 yr old male & had undescended testicles on birth. A surgery was done at the age of four and half yrs & one testicle dropped down to the scrotum. Now I can feel the other testicle stuck in between the scrotum & the groin area. Is there a possibility to bring back the second testicle into the scrotum with the help of a surgery?? Pls advice me on what I should do since I'm hoping to get married at the end of next year.
 
Biology news on Phys.org
Please consult a surgeon. There is nobody on an on-line forum that can assess your condition and offer advice. You need an assessment from a real doctor who can examine you and discuss your options.

Good luck.
 
turbo-1 said:
Please consult a surgeon. There is nobody on an on-line forum that can assess your condition and offer advice. You need an assessment from a real doctor who can examine you and discuss your options.

Agreed. Note that it is against PF rules to provide medical diagnoses. Please visit a doctor who can examine you and give a proper diagnosis.