Update Physics Forums Gurus page

• Suggestion
  • Thread starter A. Neumaier
  • Start date
In summary, the Physics Forums Gurus page has not been regularly updated, but the moderators will be making updates soon. The conversation also includes congratulations for a new Science Advisor Medal and appreciation for the discussion platform. The Guru Roll of Honour on the Gurus page also needs to be updated.
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks! We will get that updated!

btw, congrats on your new Science Advisor Medal :)

Greg Bernhardt said:
btw, congrats on your new Science Advisor Medal :)

Thanks! Though I am not sure I have merited it according to the rules, since nobody (not even I) can tell whether I won't drop out from one moment to the next...

Anyway, at the moment I enjoy being here and contributing.
Congratulation for maintaining such a nice discussion platform!

Greg Bernhardt said:
Thanks! We will get that updated!

The current champions are now listed, but the Guru Roll of Honour on that page also need an update!

1. What is the purpose of the "Update Physics Forums Gurus page"?

The "Update Physics Forums Gurus page" is a platform for sharing and updating information about the top contributors and experts on Physics Forums. It allows members to stay up-to-date on the latest accomplishments, publications, and research of these gurus.

2. How often is the "Update Physics Forums Gurus page" updated?

The "Update Physics Forums Gurus page" is updated on a regular basis, typically once a month. However, updates may occur more frequently if there are significant changes or updates to be shared.

3. Who can be featured on the "Update Physics Forums Gurus page"?

The "Update Physics Forums Gurus page" features individuals who have made significant contributions to the Physics Forums community and have demonstrated expertise in their field of study. These individuals may include professors, researchers, students, or other professionals in the field of physics.

4. How can I suggest someone to be featured on the "Update Physics Forums Gurus page"?

If you know of someone who you believe should be featured on the "Update Physics Forums Gurus page", you can send a message to the Physics Forums moderators with their name, a brief description of their contributions to the community, and any relevant links or information. The moderators will review the suggestion and consider featuring the individual on the page.

5. Can I update my own information on the "Update Physics Forums Gurus page"?

Yes, members are encouraged to update their own information on the "Update Physics Forums Gurus page". You can do so by sending a message to the Physics Forums moderators with any changes or updates to your information, such as new publications, awards, or research. The moderators will review and make the necessary updates to your profile.