Uploading/Downloading Full Software Packages(100Mb +)
- Thread starter WWGD
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Software
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 1K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
2025 Award
- 16,110
- 8,518
I've used Google Drive to transfer large files to other people.
fluidistic
Gold Member
- 3,934
- 286
Another solution is torrents.
I didn't know that many email services had a limit of about 5 Mb or so. gmail for instance has its limits at 25 Mb or so, I believe.
I didn't know that many email services had a limit of about 5 Mb or so. gmail for instance has its limits at 25 Mb or so, I believe.
Similar threads
- feynman1
- · Replies 5 ·
- Computing and Technology
- Replies
- 5
- kent davidge
- · Replies 6 ·
- MATLAB, Maple, Mathematica, LaTeX
- Replies
- 6
- serbring
- · Replies 7 ·
- Electrical Engineering
- Replies
- 7
- kandelabr
- · Replies 8 ·
- Computing and Technology
- Replies
- 8
- marcio
- · Replies 2 ·
- MATLAB, Maple, Mathematica, LaTeX
- Replies
- 2
- RJ Emery
- · Replies 4 ·
- Computing and Technology
- Replies
- 4