Uploading photos from your computer to instagram?

In summary, to upload photos from your computer to Instagram, you can use the web version or a third-party app. You can upload multiple photos at once and the maximum file size is 8MB. You can also edit the photos you upload and they will appear in your feed, but it's best to mix in photos taken and edited on your phone for a more authentic feed.
ElliotSmith
Is it possible to upload photos from your desktop computer to your instagram account? Or are the ONLY photos you can upload are the ones taken with the camera on your smart phone?

Computer science news on Phys.org
Why don't you ask their support?

1. How do I upload photos from my computer to Instagram?

To upload photos from your computer to Instagram, you can use the web version of Instagram or a third-party app like Hootsuite or Later. On the web version, click on the camera icon in the top right corner and select "Upload" to choose the photo from your computer. On third-party apps, you can schedule and post photos directly from your computer.

2. Can I upload multiple photos at once from my computer to Instagram?

Yes, you can upload multiple photos at once from your computer to Instagram using the web version or a third-party app. On the web version, you can select multiple photos by holding down the "CTRL" or "Command" key while selecting the photos. On third-party apps, there is usually an option to upload multiple photos at once.

3. What is the maximum file size for photos uploaded from a computer to Instagram?

The maximum file size for photos uploaded from a computer to Instagram is 8MB. If your photo is larger than this, it may not upload properly or may take longer to upload. It's recommended to resize your photos to 1080x1080 pixels before uploading to ensure they meet the size requirements.

4. Can I edit the photos I upload from my computer on Instagram?

Yes, you can edit photos uploaded from your computer on Instagram using the web version or a third-party app. On the web version, click on the photo you want to edit and then click on the "Edit" option. On third-party apps, there are usually built-in editing tools or you can use Instagram's filters and editing options.

5. Will the photos I upload from my computer appear in my Instagram feed?

Yes, the photos you upload from your computer will appear in your Instagram feed just like any other photo you post. However, keep in mind that posting too many photos from your computer at once can be seen as spammy and may affect your engagement. It's best to mix in photos taken and edited on your phone for a more authentic feed.