Using Google forms for 307 class

In summary, the conversation discusses a problem with accessing a Google form for a 307 homework assignment. It is mentioned that the form is restricted to users with an institution email and that contacting the creator of the form may be necessary to resolve the issue. The class is set to start on January 11 at UH West.
karush
Gold Member
MHB
2021_01_06_22.56.57.jpg

2021_01_06_22.58.13.jpg

ok I am having a problem with getting permission to open up this 307 homework assignment
i am logged into my Google account but can't seem to open the form here

im sure here are using Google forms with the Google classroom app
the class actually starts on jan 11 at UH west

mahalo much

Attachments

• 2021_01_06_22.58.13.jpg
    2021_01_06_22.58.13.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 102
Physics news on Phys.org
It seems that the Google form was created using an institution domain (which is managed by Google). The form is restricted to users of that domain only, e.g. somebody with the email ID name_surname@myuni.ac.in, but not someone outside the domain, like abc@gmail.com. Login with your institution email, if you have one.

Otherwise, try contacting the person who created it. There is not much we can do here.

Likes Greg Bernhardt

1. How do I create a Google form for my 307 class?

To create a Google form for your 307 class, simply log into your Google account and go to Google Forms. From there, click on the "+ Blank" button to start creating your form. You can add different types of questions, customize the design, and share the form with your class.

2. Can I use Google forms to collect data for my class project?

Yes, Google forms can be a great tool for collecting data for your class project. You can create a form with specific questions related to your project and share it with your classmates to gather their responses. The data can then be easily organized and analyzed within the form or exported to a spreadsheet.

3. How can I view the responses to my Google form for 307 class?

To view the responses to your Google form, go to the "Responses" tab within the form and click on the "Summary" or "Individual" option. The summary will provide an overview of the responses, while the individual option will show each response separately. You can also view the responses in a spreadsheet by clicking on the "View responses in Sheets" button.

4. Is it possible to collaborate with my classmates on a Google form for our 307 class?

Yes, you can collaborate with your classmates on a Google form by clicking on the "Share" button and adding their email addresses or by generating a link to the form. This allows them to edit the form and contribute to the creation process. You can also track changes made by your collaborators in the form's revision history.

5. Are there any limitations to using Google forms for my 307 class?

While Google forms can be a useful tool for collecting and analyzing data for your 307 class, there are some limitations to keep in mind. For example, the free version of Google forms has a limit of 1,000 responses per form, and there are limited design and customization options. Additionally, there may be concerns about data privacy and security, so it's important to consider these factors when using Google forms for your class.