Using Winrar and Zip to Upload Hundreds of Photos

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kutt
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Kutt
Messages
237
Reaction score
1
How do I upload a pack of several hundred photos to a website in the form of a .zip archive?

winrar and winzip are the most confusing and frustrating tools I've ever used.

I have no idea how to use them.

The website only accepts .zip archives and not .rar archives.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
I just highlight the files I want added and right click and select "add to archive" from there you can select to compress as .zip

Ahhhh... I thought "add to archive" was to add photos to an pre-existing winrar archive. I didn't know this is the option you clicked to create a new winrar archive.

This tool is frustratingly confusing nonetheless...