Variety of questions regarding AC circuits

  • Thread starter Thread starter R A V E N
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 3K views
R A V E N
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
It seems that due some weird reason,moderator cannot see my PM,so could anyone delete this topic of mine:

A variety of questions regarding AC circuits

in Physics Help and Math Help - Physics Forums > Science Education > Homework & Coursework Questions > Advanced Physics forum?

I made some mistakes.

Thank you!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
If you want to post the corrected version, we can delete the incorrect version.
 
R A V E N said:
Yes,I will post it.
Let us know when you are ready. :smile:
 
I don't see a new post in that thread, where is your new post?
 
I can see you've got two threads in that forum. If you want one removing, then please use the "report" button, and someone will deal with it.
 


I`ll do that then.Thanks.

Evo said:
I don't see a new post in that thread, where is your new post?

It was a misunderstanding.I asked for entire topic to be deleted so that I could open a new one.
 
Last edited: