Walgreens Big Flats beer at $1 per can

  • Thread starter Thread starter dlgoff
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Beer
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
66 replies · 12K views
If I ever have a signiture, it will include this line: "I think we ended up drinking tea instead, which is not bad, but it's not beer." (Astronuc)

Ever been to Utah?... I find the drinking "membership clubs" even stranger than blue laws. Kind of the old Roman view; if the gods can't see you, then you get away with it... all over a little sweet booze.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
nismaratwork said:
Ever been to Utah?... I find the drinking "membership clubs" even stranger than blue laws. Kind of the old Roman view; if the gods can't see you, then you get away with it... all over a little sweet booze.
I remember having to buy memberships when I was in Park City. The last time I was there, I had a beer at a Mexican restaurant and don't remember being required to buy a membership, aren't they good for 24 hours? Perhaps they added the membership to the bill.

Here are the current rules.

http://www.parkcitycondolodging.com/park-city-utah/finding-and-drinking-alcohol-in-park-city/
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Evo said:
I remember having to buy memberships when I was in Park City. The last time I was there, I had a beer at a Mexican restaurant and don't remember being required to buy a membership, aren't they good for 24 hours? Perhaps they added the membership to the bill.

Here are the current rules.

http://www.parkcitycondolodging.com/park-city-utah/finding-and-drinking-alcohol-in-park-city/
Well, there are places in Kansas that require a membership. We even have one in our little town. Thing is, only one person in a group has to have the membership card. All others are considered guests and can go in free. So needless to say, everyone's a guest at most. At least everyone knows everybody here.
 
Insanity said:
pfsh...4 cans and I may as well being drinking water.

You probably were! :wink:
 
nismaratwork said:
You probably were! :wink:

yep, 95% at least.