Wat is the exciting topic in math to learn?

• Thread starter RyozKidz
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Topic
In summary, there are a variety of factors that can influence which topic in math may be considered the most exciting. Some may find addition to be the most thrilling, while others may prefer the challenges of subtraction. However, it is important to explore all fields of math and start from the basics to gain a better understanding of the subject. And while some may argue that ladies have it better due to their ability to do multiplication, there are many other interesting and complex topics in math, such as stuporspace in mathematical physics.
RyozKidz
wat is the exciting topic in math to learn..?

Mathematics news on Phys.org

It depends on several factors like your knowledge, your age, what you are interested in, etc...

If I asked "What is the most exciting game to play?", my father would say chess, my brother would say tennis, and my little cousin would say tic-tac-toe.

RyozKidz said:
wat is the exciting topic in math to learn..?

Obviously addition. That was a blast.

Nabeshin said:
Obviously addition. That was a blast.

True that. But when subtraction came into the picture... *orgasms*

Maths is a very great and important study for life. i said important for life because every one uses math knowingly or unknowingly. in the world everything is a maths including human behaviors. oops i think i am going beyond your question. my answer is learn as much as possible all the fields in maths are interesting. but what ever field you choose, start from the basics.

Mentallic said:
True that. But when subtraction came into the picture... *orgasms*

You know why they say ladies have it better then don't you? They can do multiplication!

Everyone knows that the most exciting topic in mathematical physics is stuporspace, which includes such techniques as Chevrolet Cohomologies, off-Shell Petroleum Derivatives, Non-Abelian Wind-Mills, Telephone operators, and the McDonald-Hamburger nullity relations!

See the following paper by Kangaroo et al:

http://insti.physics.sunysb.edu/~siegel/parodies/stuperspace.html

The purpose of this is to parody the use of buzzwords in mathematics and physics that publishers and grant agencies encourage.

What is the exciting topic in math to learn?

The most exciting topic in math to learn is subjective and varies from person to person. However, some popular and fascinating topics in math include calculus, algebra, geometry, statistics, and number theory.

Why is calculus considered an exciting topic in math?

Calculus is considered an exciting topic in math because it is the study of change and motion, making it applicable to various real-world scenarios. It is also the foundation of many other branches of mathematics, such as engineering and physics.

What makes algebra an exciting topic in math?

Algebra is an exciting topic in math because it helps us solve problems and find patterns in numbers and equations. It is also the building block of higher-level math and is used in various fields, including science, economics, and computer science.

How does geometry contribute to the excitement of math?

Geometry is an exciting topic in math because it deals with shapes, sizes, and relationships between them. It is also essential in real-world applications such as architecture, art, and navigation.

Why is statistics an exciting topic in math?

Statistics is an exciting topic in math because it involves collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data, making it applicable to various fields such as finance, psychology, and medicine. It also helps us make informed decisions by providing insights and predictions based on data.