Wearing a Dress at Lunch Break: Unexpected Reaction

• Thread starter Smurf
  • Start date
In summary, the person wearing the dress sparkled in the rain, but caused a stir on campus. They said that it was a fashion statement/rebellion against the status quo/judging peoples reaction/ect.
Artman said:
If you really want to shock, you could go naked except for the nunchucks.

First of all, no one in their right mind would mess with a naked guy with nunchucks.

Second, think of the comments you might get, such as "Hey look at the guy with three nunchucks!...oops my mistake, only two." :biggrin:
My self esteem's not quite up for that yet, it's a big school. Besides they'd probably force me to put on some clothes.

Physics news on Phys.org
Where the heck do you go to school? Columbine? Try assimilating, it's so much nicer to fit in than to go for shocks.

tribdog said:
Where the heck do you go to school? Columbine? Try assimilating, it's so much nicer to fit in than to go for shocks.

I never thought much of assimilating. Being yourself is good, though being a different person every day is a bit extreme. Smurf, you might want to pick one "look" and just stick with it. It will save you the trouble of having to meet with the school psychologist when the teachers start calling your parents about your sudden changes in behavior patterns. :biggrin:

I say assimilate. Nothing wrong with being normal. I'm not saying you shouldn't do what you believe in, but c'mon, a dress? How could you possibly have benefitted from wearing a dress to school? If you did it simply to annoy everyone that makes you an a-hole. If you did it to prove a point what was that point and did you gain anything? I've done tons of crazy things, but there was usually a benefit of some sort as a result (or I thought there would be a benefit). I just don't see how you could benefit from wearing a dress or from carrying nunchucks to school. When I was in school either one of those actions would result in you being labeled a loser. I'm sure you don't care what you are called, and don't care what people say, but if you don't care why dress up in the first place.

Last edited:
tribdog said:
I say assimilate. Nothing wrong with being normal. I'm not saying you shouldn't do what you believe in, but c'mon, a dress? How could you possibly have benefitted from wearing a dress to school? If you did it simply to annoy everyone that makes you an a-hole. If you did it to prove a point what was that point and did you gain anything? I've done tons of crazy things, but there was usually a benefit of some sort as a result. I just don't see how you could benefit from wearing a dress or from carrying nunchucks to school. When I was in school either one of those actions would result in you being labeled a loser. I'm sure you don't care what you are called, and don't care what people say, but if you don't care why dress up in the first place.

You're starting to sound like a grown-up! OMG! What have I done? I think I've ruined you. :frown:

Moonbear said:
You're starting to sound like a grown-up! OMG! What have I done? I think I've ruined you. :frown:
OMG, what the hell's happening to me? Get this thing out of my butt. I've got to go do something young and idiotic. Hey, don't throw that electroejaculator away. I'll do it. just set it down over there.

I say assimilate.
Nothing could be more against my beliefs
Nothing wrong with being normal.
When were you in high school tribdog? Just for my own curiosity so I can get a general feel for what experiences your relating to. It's impossible for me to respond to this without knowing what angle your coming from.
How could you possibly have benefitted from wearing a dress to school?
I've learned a lot about people from this experience, it's amazing how different people react when confronted with something like this.
When I was in school either one of those actions would result in you being labeled a loser. I'm sure you don't care what you are called, and don't care what people say, but if you don't care why dress up in the first place.
Actually the in word today isn't "loser" anymore, but "fag". No, I don't care what those stupid rednecks think of me, but there have been many positive aspects to this, for example I can easily tell the people who I would get along with now because they're the only one's who will still talk to me :smile:
And before you ask, yes, one of my friends pretended she didn't know me that day.

I'm still waiting to see those legs...

Smurf, tribdog was in school a LONG time ago. Oh crud, I just checked your profile...I think he graduated high school the year you were born! You can safely ignore his advice, he's being an old person tonight. I think I went too far with my experiments. We're working on an antidote. :smile:

I just don't know what's wrong with kids these days. lol jk

Moonbear said:

YOU BROKE HIM!?

If you don't fix that, we'll never forgive you...

franznietzsche said:
YOU BROKE HIM!?

If you don't fix that, we'll never forgive you...

:cry: I'm so SOOOORRRRRYYYYY! I didn't mean to break him, we were just having some fun, and then KERPLOOEY! He seemed to short circuit or something. I'm working on fixing him.

tribdog, come here boy! I need to get you fixed! Franz said so. :biggrin:

Franz, you dirty rotten sob. what did I ever do to you.

I'm coming Moonbear.

tribdog said:
Franz, you dirty rotten sob. what did I ever do to you.

I'm coming Moonbear.

Yep, you definitely need fixing. :smile:

Does that mean fixed (like when broken).. or "fixed"?
As in "de-gendered".

Math Is Hard said:
Does that mean fixed (like when broken).. or "fixed"?
As in "de-gendered".

*whistles* *shuffles feet a bit* :rolleyes: Um, which do you think? :biggrin:

Here trib!

Smurf's the one in the dress. Give him the gender reassignment.

hee hee hee hee hee

well, they are more docile and less likely to get into trouble after the "little operation".
But they do gain weight, you know.

tribdog said:
Smurf's the one in the dress. Give him the gender reassignment.
bet those nunchucks don't sound like such a bad idea now eh tribdog?

Math Is Hard said:
hee hee hee hee hee

well, they are more docile and less likely to get into trouble after the "little operation".
But they do gain weight, you know.

Wow, there really doesn't seem to be a downside to this yet. Docile and less trouble is good, and he could use a little fattening up. And then there won't be any tribpuppies to worry about. Yep, this is sounding better all the time! :biggrin:

but my testicles are my friends. I like having them hanging around.

Smurf said:
bet those nunchucks don't sound like such a bad idea now eh tribdog?

:smile: You tell him!

tribdog said:
but my testicles are my friends. I like having them hanging around.
And you can still have your friends. In a jar on your shelf. :smile:

two jars thank you very much

Math Is Hard said:
And you can still have your friends. In a jar on your shelf. :smile:
Don't put them next to the pickled onions.

Artman said:
Don't put them next to the pickled onions.

So many bad images...

Ewwwww

I'm a bit concerned about how we got from

1/ Smurf in a dress
via
2/ Authoritarian 'nuns'
to
3/ Tribdog's knackers in a jar.

I just know I'm not going to sleep well tonight :rolleyes:

the number 42 said:
I'm a bit concerned about how we got from

1/ Smurf in a dress
via
2/ Authoritarian 'nuns'
to
3/ Tribdog's knackers in a jar.

I just know I'm not going to sleep well tonight :rolleyes:
oh, I'm pretty good at making just about any post into something about me. just comes naturally too, no formal training whatsoever.

tribdog said:
oh, I'm pretty good at making just about any post into something about me. just comes naturally too, no formal training whatsoever.

Of course we've learned this pattern, so the evil sisters use it to our advantage to torture him as much as possible. :biggrin:

tribdog said:
Moonbear said:
Of course we've learned this pattern, so the evil sisters use it to our advantage to torture him as much as possible. :biggrin:

Well, they say its healthy to have a hobby. Hmmm, maybe they should be more specific about what they mean by 'hobby'.

the number 42 said:
Well, they say its healthy to have a hobby. Hmmm, maybe they should be more specific about what they mean by 'hobby'.

Hey, as hobbies go, this one doesn't cost much, so why not? :biggrin:

anyways. back to me... I realized that day that I actually have a really good figure, I have more hips than my girlfriend.

Smurf said:
anyways. back to me... I realized that day that I actually have a really good figure, I have more hips than my girlfriend.

Um, hips isn't something a guy is supposed to have and call it a good figure! :eek: :smile: See, I knew you were really coming out of the closet with your cross-dressing tendencies. Don't worry, it's okay, we're not rednecks here, you can admit it to us and we'll accept you just the way you are.

WAIT! smurfs' a guy?

srry those hips had me confused there for a moment ;)