Website showing Experimental Lab Reports

In summary, the conversation discusses the search for a website where one can read professionally written lab reports for physics experiments. The individual has tried using a search engine but has only found articles on how to write lab reports. They are looking for peer-reviewed literature and suggest looking into journals like "Nature" or "Science" for research publications. They also mention that technical papers can be found for free through Google Scholar or through majoring in a related field.
ZedCar

Homework Statement

Would anyone know of a website where I can read lab reports, i.e. the abstract, discussion, results etc of physics experiments? Though non-physics experiments may be ok too.

Just so I can get a feel for how they are professionally written.

I've tried using a search engine, though I can only seem to locate articles on how to write lab reports.

Thank you.

P.S. I tried posting this in the Math & Science Learning Materials forum, but for some reason was unable to post there.

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

Physics news on Phys.org
I think you're looking for peer reviewed literature, you might want to look up journals like "Nature" or "Science" where research is published. You'll need a paid subscription, but you can view abstracts for free.

If you google.scholar topics or scientists you're interested in, you'll find some technical papers (full) for free.

If you're majoring in physics or some related field you should run into technical writing in labs.

Last edited:

What is a website showing experimental lab reports?

A website showing experimental lab reports is an online platform that displays scientific experiments and their results in a structured and organized manner. It allows researchers to share their findings with the scientific community and provides a centralized location for others to access and review the experiments.

Who can use a website showing experimental lab reports?

Anyone with access to the internet can use a website showing experimental lab reports. This includes scientists, researchers, students, and the general public who are interested in learning about scientific experiments and their outcomes.

What types of experiments are typically featured on a website showing experimental lab reports?

A website showing experimental lab reports may feature a wide range of experiments from various fields of science, including biology, chemistry, physics, and environmental science. These experiments can be conducted in a laboratory setting or in the field.

How can I contribute to a website showing experimental lab reports?

If you are a researcher or scientist, you can contribute to the website by submitting your own experimental lab reports. Some websites may also allow for comments and feedback on existing reports, so you can contribute by providing your insights and opinions on the experiments.

Are the experiments and data on a website showing experimental lab reports reliable?

Most websites showing experimental lab reports have a peer-review process in place to ensure the reliability and accuracy of the experiments and data. This means that the reports have been reviewed and approved by other experts in the field before being published on the website. However, it is always important to critically evaluate the information presented and consider the source of the data.