1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Website showing Experimental Lab Reports

1. Aug 16, 2012 #1
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data

Would anyone know of a website where I can read lab reports, i.e. the abstract, discussion, results etc of physics experiments? Though non-physics experiments may be ok too.

Just so I can get a feel for how they are professionally written.

I've tried using a search engine, though I can only seem to locate articles on how to write lab reports.

Thank you.

P.S. I tried posting this in the Math & Science Learning Materials forum, but for some reason was unable to post there.

2. Relevant equations

3. The attempt at a solution

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 16, 2012 #2
    I think you're looking for peer reviewed literature, you might want to look up journals like "Nature" or "Science" where research is published. You'll need a paid subscription, but you can view abstracts for free.

If you google.scholar topics or scientists you're interested in, you'll find some technical papers (full) for free.

If you're majoring in physics or some related field you should run into technical writing in labs.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook