Websites for pronouncing grade 11-12 biology and chemistry terms

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 9K views
nukeman
Messages
651
Reaction score
0
I know someone who is doing biology and chemistry 11 and soon biology and chemistry 12, but has a hard time pronouncing all the terms (learning english)


Is there a website out there that helps people pronounce all the terms in biology and Chemistry, in a grade 11/12 level?

Thanks!
 
Biology news on Phys.org
nukeman said:
I know someone who is doing biology and chemistry 11 and soon biology and chemistry 12, but has a hard time pronouncing all the terms (learning english)


Is there a website out there that helps people pronounce all the terms in biology and Chemistry, in a grade 11/12 level?

Thanks!

Do most of the terms show up at dictionary.com? If so, there are pronunciation guides in all dictionaries. Or are the terms too specialized for a general dictionary?
 
berkeman said:
Do most of the terms show up at dictionary.com? If so, there are pronunciation guides in all dictionaries. Or are the terms too specialized for a general dictionary?

Oh I am not sure. I just thought there might be a site out there that just has a list of introductory chemistry and bio terms that someone can just go over and over and practice.

Thanks though