Read about terms | 8 Discussions | Page 1

  1. nomadreid

    I Ratio of a real value to the max theoretical value: what term to use?

    If the Summary is not clear, the following is an example translated from: https://telecombloger.ru/7335 '.... air conditioning systems. For example, the efficiency of a compressor is about 85%. The remaining 15% is spent on friction, oil movement, overflows, heating, etc. The efficiency of...
  2. pairofstrings

    B Names of elements of any equation

    Hello. I came across a Quadratic Equation that looks like this. 5x2 + 4x + 9 = 0. The '5' in the above equation is called Quadratic Coefficient. The '4' in the above equation is called Linear Coefficient. The '9' in the above equation is called Constant. The 'x' in the above equation is called...
  3. C

    I What is the name for the "stuff" at heart of black hole?

    What is the name for the "stuff" (neither matter nor neutrons) at the heart of a black hole?
  4. Combining like terms introduction | Introduction to algebra | Algebra I | Khan Academy

    Combining like terms introduction | Introduction to algebra | Algebra I | Khan Academy

    In simple addition we learned to add all the numbers together to get a sum. In algebra, numbers are sometimes attached to variables and we need to make sure ...
  5. How to simplify an expression by combining like terms and the distributive property | Khan Academy - YouTube

    How to simplify an expression by combining like terms and the distributive property | Khan Academy - YouTube

    We've learned about order of operations and combining like terms. Let's layer the distributive property on top of this. Practice this lesson yourself on Khan...
  6. Combining like terms, but more complicated | Introduction to algebra | Algebra I | Khan Academy

    Combining like terms, but more complicated | Introduction to algebra | Algebra I | Khan Academy

    This example of combining like terms in an expression gets a little hairy. Listen closely. Practice this lesson yourself on KhanAcademy.org right now: https:...
  7. Examples of simplifying expressions involving rational numbers |7th grade | Khan Academy

    Examples of simplifying expressions involving rational numbers |7th grade | Khan Academy

    Learn how to simplify algebraic expressions by combining like terms. The expressions in this video have decimal and fraction coefficients. Practice this less...
  8. Y

    Terms in aerodynamics

    I want to start studying aerodynamics. To get me started, what are the basic terms that I need to know?
Top