Welcome Back! Catch Up with Evo, MIH, HRW, Danger & Hypatia

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Evo Welcome
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
70 replies · 8K views
honestrosewater said:
Ooh, how alluring. I bet it's great there when it's foggy. I love fog. :smile:

Tis true, i have been attempting to lure for some time, i think i need a winkle
picker, we had a weired ground fog last sunday, it was no more than 3ft
from ground to top, just like the stuff they use on stage.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
wow awesome site you found there!

we can come and take pictures of your cott for you to post - we have to come and bring you a present anyway :))
 
Math Is Hard said:
What's a winkle picker?
I think Wolram needs to create a British/American translation guide.
 
Evo said:
I think Wolram needs to create a British/American translation guide.
Indeed. Otherwise his winkle might never get picked!
 
Math Is Hard said:
Indeed. Otherwise his winkle might never get picked!
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
 
Evo said:
I think Wolram needs to create a British/American translation guide.

Please, please, not a nun, Evo what have you done.
 
I've said it before, and I say it again:
Pickles taste good, whether they're wrinkled or not.
 
wolram said:
Please, please, not a nun, Evo what have you done.
Sorry, it will have to wait until I get home tonight to change out of my habit.
 
arildno said:
I've said it before, and I say it again:
Pickles taste good, whether they're wrinkled or not.

When you come visit will you bring some food i am all out ?