Welcome to PF, Ameer.What Can I Do to Prepare for a Degree in Physics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ameer Bux
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    highschool
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 739 views
Ameer Bux
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Hi, I'm ameer bux, I'm 19 years old and studying secondary education. I plan to pursue a physics course in university, which is in 2 years time. I am willing to listen to whatever advice i get that will help me get my degree in physics. I am really interested in physics and willing to put the work in. My favourite physicist in Lawrence Krauss btw. I'm excited to read some of the topics here :D
 
Physics news on Phys.org
StevieTNZ said:
Welcome to PF!
thank you very much, i can't wait to start learning new stuff about physics :D
 
Welcome to PF, Ameer.

The first thing to learn is that putting all caps into your thread titles or in your posts is equivalent to shouting, which is not permitted here.

<< All caps title fixed by Moderator... >>[/color]
 
Last edited by a moderator: