Can I do graduate degree in Physics after undergrad in econo

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
AYKANITY
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am currently doing Bachelors in Economics however I have always wanted to pursue astrophysics and all. So like can I in the future with a good enough GRE score do a graduate degree in Physics? And also what would you suggest me to study to know undergrad education of Physics? I really love Physics, please answer this question for me. Please.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
AYKANITY said:
And also what would you suggest me to study to know undergrad education of Physics?

All of the courses that are taught in an undergrad physics education. You will also need research experience to get into graduate school. This is why undergrad exists.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: AYKANITY and Dr. Courtney