What age do you act according to this quiz?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Act Age
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
35 replies · 7K views
whozum said:
Does anyone act older than they are? I'm 19 and got 21, seems everyones acting below :confused:

Yup, I'm 17 and I got 22.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
It thinks that I'm 27! :smile: :smile: :smile:

There were a few questions that didn't have appropriate answers, but I picked the closest one anyhow. The only desserts that I recognize there are the candy and banana split. I agree with moose about the secret telling. I live part-time with my girlfriend and part-time with my mother who, at 93, needs someone around a lot. Actually, now that I think about it, most of the questions were inapplicable to me.
 
It says I am 30- what a &^$%*&! age for it to pick, and I am only 25 for Cripes-sake.
ARG.
 
It was within half a year of my actual age. That's purty cool.