What Are Innovative Math Topics for an Intel Project in Economics?

  • Level: Undergrad 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Ecogen44
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Project
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
Ecogen44
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello all. I am a sophomore (rising) and I want to get started on an intel project for senior year. I have chosen to do a math subject, and have a few ideas, but I am doubting their originality. I want this to be very original. But, I am not sure which fields of math to look into. Does anyone have an idea of which topic I should delve into for math/economics related project. Thank you.
 
Mathematics news on Phys.org
Ecogen44 said:
Hello all. I am a sophomore (rising) and I want to get started on an intel project for senior year. I have chosen to do a math subject, and have a few ideas, but I am doubting their originality. I want this to be very original. But, I am not sure which fields of math to look into. Does anyone have an idea of which topic I should delve into for math/economics related project. Thank you.

What are your ideas so far? What are the rules for the Intel competition for where your project ideas come from?