What are some cool and affordable organizing solutions from elfa?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Container Love
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
33 replies · 7K views
Math Is Hard said:
You guys are such a bad influence on me- I just ordered $50 worth of Container Store items on amazon.com. I am going to be so-o-o organized.

Unfortunately for me, owning cool organizers like that doesn't help much...you still have to put your stuff in it for it to work. :biggrin:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Math Is Hard said:
You guys are such a bad influence on me- I just ordered $50 worth of Container Store items on amazon.com. I am going to be so-o-o organized.

Awesome. Money well spent.
 
Math Is Hard said:
You guys are such a bad influence on me- I just ordered $50 worth of Container Store items on amazon.com. I am going to be so-o-o organized.
I saw some of the prices on their website! For 50 bucks, you can organize a wee bit more than a stack of papers or a bunch of pens.
 
Gokul43201 said:
I saw some of the prices on their website! For 50 bucks, you can organize a wee bit more than a stack of papers or a bunch of pens.

I just got some things for the kitchen. They have these stackers to make your shelves into two or three levels. My cabinets are tall but not very wide, so this will help a lot. They had a neat little basket that clamps and hangs underneath a shelf - couldn't resist that. I also got a rack that hangs on the back of a cabinet door to hold aluminum foil and saran wrap. I can never find them when I need them so now I will always know where they are.