Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What are some nice topics to read about in Biochem?

1. Jun 20, 2008 #1
    This forum has led me to read a lot of Physics and Math, but I would like to read some exciting things about the going ons in Biochemistry. Would anyone mind helping me?

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 21, 2008 #2
    The journal PNAS regularly runs special features on current topics of wide and varied interest on a somewhat regular basis, and a fair number of them are heavily or reasonably intertwined with "hot topics" in biochemistry and biological sciences as a whole. They are freely available online, and are mostly a combination of review articles and original research. If you're interested, you can check out their list of special features here.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2008
  4. Jun 21, 2008 #3
  5. Jun 22, 2008 #4
    Thanks for the recommendations and all. I would like some more, I checked everything out, haha.

6. Jun 22, 2008 #5
    PubMedCentral journal archive. A free archive of biological, biomedical, and related health care journals at the NIH. It also has links to author manuscripts to articles published in journals not archived there but supported by federal research grants from the NIH.

If you have any particular interests, we might be able to pass along more appropriate and focused links.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?