What are some suggested books on the topic of time?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
Robert100
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Ok, I know that no one really knows what time is (the recent set of articles in the Scientific American special issue made that clear enough.) But I do want to do some reading on this topic. Are there any books that people would recommend on this subject?

I notice that the following books are popular and have overall good reviews. But I am open to any suggestions for books that attempt to give an overview of current ideas about what time "is". Any thoughts?

"Time : A Traveler's Guide" Clifford A. Pickover

"How to Build a Time Machine" Paul Davies

"Time Travel in Einstein's Universe: The Physical Possibilities of Travel Through Time" J. Richard Gott


Robert
 
Physics news on Phys.org
How to Build a Time Machine! Come back and tell us how!