What are Some Suggested Projects in Particle Physics for an MSc in the UK?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 4K views
sir_zack
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi all.. I am going to pursue my study for MSc in Physics next year most probably in UK. As a completion of the course, we need to do an in-depth research project. With Particle physics in mind, I am quite clueless in deciding the project that I will do for my MSc. I am hoping you guys can help me n this. I am hoping to see some projects' proposals especially for projects done in UK. This will help me a lot since I am not sure what will be offered as project and will give me guideline in my decision making.

Thanks in advance.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Well first of all it depends on what research the professors at your institute are involved in, and also if your interesests are theoretical or experimental.

One interesting thing, I think, is Hadron Physics.