What are some top logic/proof/puzzle games for puzzle enthusiasts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mattmns
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Games
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
101 replies · 15K views
Great logic whozum! Never even thought of that being the 1221 pattern!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
mattmns said:
Great logic whozum! Never even thought of that being the 1221 pattern!

My gut reaction, which was to do the top ones, would've been wrong though! Gah, I can never sit and think when I'm working on these things, its alwasy like 'go, go, go, don't stop' and I end up making assumptions like I did.

Simplifying is probably the best way to solve ones with higher numbers though, I always try to reduce the higher number ones into lower number patterns that I recognize and knw easily.
 
neurocomp2003 said:
booya 75s on exp
That's really close to my record, I guess I better get crackin. I'm at 73 right now.
 
yeah your right after playing that big map for like 2-3 hors straight...i played the exp for about 1hr...man where does the time go...time spent when i should be coding ...bah
 
damn that was close...i'm impressed...would love to see how fast your goin...
whats your ideal start phase.

I have given up I'm a mid70-early 90s player and can't improve anymore.
 
Thats what I thought when I was at 250, then 180, then 140, then 100, then 90, then 80... keep it up man. You'll get better.
 
Ouch whozum, sooo close! I wish I could break 90, but am getting slower in my old age :smile:
 
whozum...nah I've been stuck in the 70-90 range for like 8 years...my sister has beaten the game in the late 60s from like 4 yrs ago..tahts whom i learned the game.
 
New best for me, almost broke into the 80s.
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/9845/expert903sj.png
 
Last edited by a moderator: