What are the basics of special relativity and its applications?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adit Thurumalla
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 674 views
Adit Thurumalla
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hey! I'm a 15 years old student studying in India. I love to solve problems in physics and hope to become an engineer if not a physicist someday! I am a little familiar with special relativity, quantum mechanics and astronomy.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Adit.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Adit Thurumalla
Welcome! Wish I'd studied special relativity when I was 15. Maybe someday you can explain it to me! :-)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: levadny
OmneBonum said:
Welcome! Wish I'd studied special relativity when I was 15. Maybe someday you can explain it to me! :-)
I did not "study" it yet. I'm just aware of its basics principles and some applications! :)