What are the best graduate schools for theoretical physics and cosmology?

• Thread starter nfcfox
  • Start date
In summary, the best graduate schools for theoretical physics and cosmology include top-ranked institutions such as Princeton University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and California Institute of Technology (Caltech). These schools offer rigorous and comprehensive programs in theoretical physics and cosmology, with renowned faculty and cutting-edge research opportunities. Other highly-regarded schools in this field include Harvard University, Stanford University, and University of California, Berkeley. Ultimately, the best graduate school for an individual student will depend on their specific research interests and career goals.
nfcfox
I'm a high school senior just looking for some help with calculus. I'll probably actively use this forum as I go into college. I will be attending NC State where I'll be majoring in both physics and mathematics. I want to eventually go to a really good graduate school (Maybe MIT?) and do research with theoretical physics and cosmology. Anyways thank you guys for letting me be a part of this community!

Physics news on Phys.org
[emoji122]