What Are the Best Online Resources to Study for a Chemistry Test?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
lj19
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Tomorrow I have a Chemistry test. What are some online resources I can use to study? The test will include questions on: the elementary table and the symbols of elements and identifying if an element is a metal or nonmetal, identifying different things as an element compound or mixture, scientific notation, SI units, and conversions. Thank you.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Why don't you just Google each of those topics, especially given that they are quite broad? Asking how to study is kind of pointless. How do we know what your learning style is?
 
I was just wondering if anyone knew of any great online resources to use to study topics in Chemistry. The only one that I know of is regentsprep.org but it doesn't cover all of the topics I need.
 
In future - if/when you will be looking for a quizzes to train your question solving skills - you may try www.chemistry-quizzes.info. But I am afraid at this stage there are no questions there that will fit your needs.
 
Thanks for providing that website. Although it cannot help me in this unit, maybe it will in other units.