What Are the Best Subjects for a Career in Power Plants?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
pain90
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
hi
I want to work in a shipping industry or a power plant for my career.
however the university I go to have made us choose 3 options for our final year subjects.
I have chosen a thermo dynamics final year project.
but I want to know would be better to get into this type of career?
I have chosen
  • fluid and solids handling
  • materials
but should I choose for the 3rd option, thermo dynamics or process imprudent techniques?

I understand every one wants these kind of jobs and that they are hard to get into. but how can I have the advantage.

or won't employers seem to care, as long as you have the degree? I live in UK.
thanks
 
Physics news on Phys.org
because they have to train you to become an engineer even with you degree. any help please