Power Plant Control and monitoring

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Urmi Roy
Messages
743
Reaction score
1
Hi,

I'm doing 2nd year (sophomore year) in Mechanical Engineering. I'm going to do a summer internship on 'Power Plant Control and monitoring' (this subject was assigned to me)...but as you all know, I've got to do an Engineering Project (Final Year Project) later on...so I was wondering if this internship could help me prepare for that too...in any case, I've got to utilise this opportutnity in such a way that it stands out in my SOP when I apply for MS...so could anyone suggest a project or any thing useful I could do with this internship...I mean when I approach the prof, I've got to know exactly I want from him...

Any help is greatly appreciated.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
How about auxiliary power systems...what do you guys think of it?...could I relate it to auxiliary power in planes or even in high mach no. aircraft like scramjet?