What are the Different Interpretations of MWI and How Do They Differ?

  • Level: Graduate 
  • Thread starter Thread starter confusedashell
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
31 replies · 6K views
Ken G said:
I understand your goal, but in these general terms I'm not sure if you are helping science evolve, or doing something other than science.

If you're unsure wether this will all lead to something constructive, then I'm unsure too, but that seems an unvoidable part of the game of life :) I don't think anyone knows, then it would all be trivial. But this is my best bet. It's my gain and my loss, I'm not speculating with other peoples resources.

/Fredrik
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Granted. And I wasn't saying "don't try", I was saying "by all means try-- but in my opinion, as you consider the role of how the observer thinks about what is happening affects how we describe what is happening, you will end up with a more powerful tool if you maintain the arbitrariness of the observer." In other words, "time flies when you're having fun", but a clock always gets it right and without that science would be anemic.