Borek Mentor Messages 29,213 Reaction score 4,643 May 9, 2008 #2 No. I have to add signature or something, because the message above - albeit perfectly answering the question - is too short Borek Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2013
No. I have to add signature or something, because the message above - albeit perfectly answering the question - is too short Borek
linuxux Messages 133 Reaction score 0 May 9, 2008 #3 yeah, I've been working on some more. i didn't understand the concept at first. so far i have 4, but i think that's it.
yeah, I've been working on some more. i didn't understand the concept at first. so far i have 4, but i think that's it.
linuxux Messages 133 Reaction score 0 May 9, 2008 #5 Borek said: I have 6 damn. i handed in my assignment saying there were four.
Borek Mentor Messages 29,213 Reaction score 4,643 May 9, 2008 #6 Most likely you missed cyclic ones. Borek Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2013
Borek Mentor Messages 29,213 Reaction score 4,643 Jun 3, 2009 #7 No, there are more. Like cyclobutane. Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2013