TonyS Messages 21 Reaction score 6 Thread starter Dec 18, 2015 #1 Hello all, I studied physics a little, many years ago and I occasionally rake over the embers to amuse myself, so, here I am.
Hello all, I studied physics a little, many years ago and I occasionally rake over the embers to amuse myself, so, here I am.
jedishrfu Mentor Insights Author Messages 15,819 Reaction score 10,709 Dec 18, 2015 #2 Welcome to PF! So I guess you are fascinated with the thermodynamics of old embers. What other areas of physics interests you?
Welcome to PF! So I guess you are fascinated with the thermodynamics of old embers. What other areas of physics interests you?
TonyS Messages 21 Reaction score 6 Dec 18, 2015 #3 Thanks for the welcome. I think my interest is mainly in understanding the maths and physics that any physics graduate would be expected to understand, prior to specialisation. Plus a little quantum field theory and general relativity (one day, maybe).
Thanks for the welcome. I think my interest is mainly in understanding the maths and physics that any physics graduate would be expected to understand, prior to specialisation. Plus a little quantum field theory and general relativity (one day, maybe).