1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What are the highest paying manufacturing companies?

1. Nov 4, 2015 #1
    What are the highest paying manufacturing companies that a production engineering master degree graduate could try and go for? Doesn't matter if it's in states or elsewhere. Let me know your opinion.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 4, 2015 #2
    You are shooting for a very rapidly moving target. Anything posted by anyone will be very out of date.

For example, until oil prices took a nose dive I would have said go in to petrochemical engineering. Today, I would advise you to stay away from that field because they're not hiring.

Furthermore, even if some fields appear to be very stable and sedate, they can change practically overnight.

Do what you want to do. Your enthusiasm and drive will do more to build your job in to a high paying position than any one particular industry.

But if you really want to chase your tail...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook