What Are the Top 20 Highest Paying Jobs in the US?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monique
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jobs
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
91 replies · 59K views
hasnain721 said:
I see...


THanks
I should have been clearer. You have to get into a field in which you can leverage your talents and your work-ethic. You can make a lot more money in a competitive sales environment than you ever could as a scientist (assuming that you can't write a wildly successful popular-level book about your field).
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Monique said:
http://editorial.careers.msn.com/articles/highestpay/

doctors, doctors, doctors..

1. Surgeons
$65.89/hr
$137,050/yr

Hmmm... I find that hard to believe. I know surgeons in the million dollar a year range. While not all of them make that much, none that I know of make less than two or three hundred thousand unless they are working for a volunteer organization or such or the army.
 
Last edited by a moderator: