What are the limits of ChatGPT for answering questions?

  • Topic: AI 
  • Thread starter Thread starter kolleamm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Ai chatgpt Software
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
kolleamm
Messages
476
Reaction score
44
I was wondering what everyone else thought about ChatGPT, the new AI software that is apparently pretty good at answering questions.
After playing around with it for a few minutes I must say that it is pretty impressive. It's able to answer my coding questions quite well and describe concepts to me. I wouldn't say its perfect though.

me - predict next number 2021,20222,2023,20244,2025,20266,2027,
ai - The next number in the sequence you provided would be 20277. Is this the kind of information you were looking for?

What do you think? Will this technology become more sophisticated over time? Are there limits to it?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Crazy G
Physics news on Phys.org