What are the Must-Have Apps and Music for an iPod?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mcknia07
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Apps Music
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 5K views
mcknia07
Messages
284
Reaction score
7
What are some good apps no iPod should be without?

Are there any good songs that shouldn't be left out, either?
 
Physics news on Phys.org


oh boy, the amount of songs any good i-pod should have is staggering.
 


What are some good apps no iPod should be without?
Baby shaker! :P
 


Sorry! said:
oh boy, the amount of songs any good i-pod should have is staggering.

So let's hear them... I need quite a few :)
 


rootX said:
Baby shaker! :P

lol, oh my,... just looked that one up and it's quite funny... any grown man, I think that's what you are, that has that app is quite brave! haha
 


here is what I have on my itouch

Battery Magic
Uno
StoneLoops
Chess Free
Bix
Trivia Wars
WiFiTrak
Paypal
AccuWeather
Pocket Tanks
WN Spanish
Currency
Sportacular
AroundMe
Alarm Clock
Factbook
Tap&Track
 
Greg, you have some pretty good ones in there... may have taken a few to put on my list :biggrin:
 
Isn't the Alarm Clock app built-in? Or maybe that's just the iPhone. My iPhone (only a few weeks old) has:

  • CBC Hockey App
  • Corus Radio App (lets me listen to broadcasts of my favourite hockey team over the internet via my iPhone)
  • eReader (I was delighted to discover I could migrate nearly all of my eBooks I had bought for my Palm)
  • Shazam--I hesitate to call it a killer app, but it's pretty darn cool (and used pretty extensively for early-on iPhone advertisements)